Designed on location traveling the Venice-Simplon Orient Express
- 9 decadent shades taking you from the art-deco wood & opulent golds of the interior, to the scenic countryside greens outside, and the bar car roaring in reds & blues
- Range of finishes with 4 plush mattes and 2 duo-chrome, 2 foil & 1 velvet shimmers
- 4x finer pigments for velvety soft feel & intense color payoff
- Frankincense Oil to help colors stay smooth & crease-proof
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates & Mineral Oil
- No Talc & No Gluten
Tips for our Intense Eyeshadows:
- For even more intensity and longer wear, first prime your lids with eye primer
- Try layering shades for added dimension
- To avoid fall-out with brush application, first tap your brush gently to remove any excess powder - you’ll still get the high pigmentation!
- LONDON - duo-chrome champagne pink with lavender shift
- VENICE - duo-chrome burgundy gold with green shift
- ISTANBUL - foil shimmer opulent gold
- BAR 3674 - foil shimmer warm bronze
- BABY GRAND - matte light mahogany
- ROARING 20’S - matte true red
- BON VOYAGE - matte royal blue
- NIGHTCAP - matte cognac brown
- GRAND SUITE - velvet shimmer pine green
Fill Weight: 9 x 0.05 oz / 1.5 g
Made of passion for beauty, exploration and discovery
The ingredients are: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate (in London, Venice, Grand Suite, Istanbul), Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Wax (in all except Venice), Silica, Bismuth Oxychloride (in Baby Grand, Bar 3674, Roaring 20’s, Bon Voyage, Night Cap, Istanbul), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Myristate, Polyisobutylene (in Bon Voyage, Istanbul, Roaring 20’s, Baby Grand, Night Cap), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (in Bar 3674, Grand Suite, London, Venice), Tocopheryl Acetate, Olibanum (Frankincense) Oil, Phenoxyethanol. May contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Oxide (CI 77491), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI77492, CI77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI77510), FD&C Ultramarine Blue (CI77007), FD&C Blue 1 AL Lake (CI42090:1), FD&C Yellow 5 AL Lake (CI19140:1), FD＆C Red 40 AL Lake (CI16035:1)
The pigment is beyond amazing and very blendable. I've never been impressed with a red eyeshadow and this one is incredible! Also almost zero fallout. I promise you won't be disappointed.
I got this in my first Ipsy (last November). This is one of my favorites. I currently have about 60 eyeshadow palettes and this is in the top few with quality. I can create the perfect Christmas look, all of the colors are phenomenal with pigmentation, blendability, the works. I would not have purchased this palette by myself if I was on the site looking for one to buy first. But I love this palette so much I even love it more than the Haunted Europe palette (the other one I have). The formula is wonderful. I recommend this one.
I got this palette because I adore Art Deco, and I was not disappointed. The beautiful cover is this gorgeous satin blue with gold writing and details. The shades themselves are a dream to work with and look great effortlessly, even the more textured shades. It's truly a good mix of Roaring 20's color and the most perfect neutral shades that makes it a surprisingly versatile palette for only 9 shades.
Nomad is a brand I keep coming back to and this palette is no exception to that. Incredibly smooth and long lasting - not to mention beautiful colors!!
palette is just fireб perfectly stewed, high pigmentation of the shadows and the quality of a fairy tale